published 23 Jun 2017
in News category with
We are excited to announce that registration for the 2017 Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is now open! This year we have new and improved online registration process, making it easier for individuals and teams to collect pledges through Race Roster, as well as have tax receipts for donations sent automatically via email.
We are appealing to all men in London and the surrounding area to register today for the 2017 Walk a Mile in Her Shoes fundraiser/awareness raiser. Join other courageous guys who will slip into red heels on the 30th of September and take a ‘step’ to say that violence against women is a very serious issue and it needs to stop. Our 2016 fundraising goal for Walk a Mile is $60,000.
Gather pledges from now until September 30th and support Anova, formerly Women’s Community House and the Sexual Assault Centre London. Lots more information on the Walk a Mile London website – www.walkamilelondon.ca.
Two easy ways to register for the walk:
– easily register online, set your fundraising goal and start collecting pledges right away
– register as an Individual Walker or Team of Walkers
register online now
Offline Pledge Sheet
– download and print off the pledge sheet, and set your fundraising goal
– take pledge sheet into your workplace/school, or bring to BBQ and family gatherings this summer to start collecting pledges
– submit your pledge form to Anova before or on walk day
download the 2017 Pledge Sheet